Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using any of our services. These terms and conditions are applicable to all users of our services as well as visitors on our website. In these terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘My Homework Genius’ refers to myhomeworkgenius.com and ‘you’ refers to parents, guardians or students and any individual who is using our services or website.
- The content of this website are copyrighted materials exclusively owned by myhomeworkgenius.com. However, you may get the print of this content for non-commercial use.
- No permission is granted to anyone to use the content of this site for commercial purpose or to modify for any other purpose.
- All rights stated in policy section are reserved with myhomeworkgenius.com.
Limitation on Use
- The receipt of the services is personally for you and you may not transfer your rights to access the course materials or to receive the services to another person unless we have mutually agreed in writing to do so.
- We grant you limited authority to use our services for personal non-commercial purpose. You may modify copy, download, distribute, display, perform, transmit, publish, reproduce, duplicate or offer for sale any information obtained from ‘My Homework Genius’ but with written consent.
- By registering or using the services of myhomeworkgenius.com, you affirm that you will use information provided by the tutor for study purpose only and that you will not submit this information as original student work for course credit or grade.
- Any violation of these terms related to use of myhomeworkgenius.com or its services will terminate your license granted by us.
- The company makes certain that it never publishes, resells or makes any other kind of use of the paper that is submitted to the client.
- Myhomeworkgenius.com does reserve the right to use any appropriate sources to finish the research- journals, books, interviews, newspapers, online publications unless the client indicates reservations. In the event that a particular source is to be used, the customer is needed to provide us with the source as a fax or scan copy. We cannot guarantee that the source will be used unless it is readily available online.
- The work that is provided by the company is intended for reference/research purposes, for this reason, we guarantee the quality of the order. However, we cannot guarantee the client a final grade.
- The company may not be held liable for any indirect or direct costs that might be associated with the choice of the customer to use services offered by myhomeworkgenius.com.
- The client is required to provide briefings that are clear and make certain that all additional materials are provided for. Failure to do so in a timely fashion may get the order delayed from being processed.
- For orders that are urgent (within 48 hours) and are more than 8 pages long, the company is not able to guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- The agreement is perceived as finished after the payment has been completed and is confirmed to have been deposited into the company’s account.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- We have no liability for any interruption or delay in access to the website. However, we are always ready to assist you.
- We don’t accept responsibility for damage or data loss of on your PC, server or network.
- We use only trusted and well-tested software. Our dedicated professionals do their best to ensure smooth operation. But we don’t guarantee that access to our website will be 100 percent error-free.
- We reserve the right to suspend access for the scheduled maintenance/update of our website.
- We are not responsible for non-access to our site due to failures of links or equipment, which are beyond our control.
Order Cancellation/Refund policy
- Your order is usually assigned to an academic expert within an hour of the final placement order. Thus, 100% of the amount cannot be refunded.
- In the event that the customer, cancels the order before it has been assigned to an expert, only 70% of the initial payment is made with the 30% being the cost of transaction.
- In the event that the order is nullified after the order has been assigned, the amount to be refunded, cannot be over 50% and may vary depending on the progress already made.